In this session we look at the idea of Odun Irawo.
- Each Orisha has a star of their very own.
- Oko is the cultivates of the earth. He is the fertilizer.
- Women receive cultivation from men, who receive it from the Heavan’s.
- Memory lapse can lead to a dangerous rejection of divine culture.
- The stars represent the consistent navigation towards our purpose.
- What we allow ourselves to be saturated in, eventually create our life standards.
- OORUN – The SUN
- OSHUPA – The MOON
- KOLEABE – MERCURY
- AWALA – VENUS
- IRAWOGUN – MARS
- KOLERIN – JUPITER
- BAWEO – SATURN
- OLARE – URANUS
- IRAWOLOKUN – NEPTUNE
💯 Booking – http://OsirisLife.com/bookings/
🛍️ Shop with us – https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
🏫 Classes – http://www.SaduluHouse.com
🔮 Readings – http://www.AskOsiris.com
Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9
Donations to Chief Yuya –
Social Media :
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More